M Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
Enhance the rear end of your build with our M stainless steel exhaust tips!
Even the smallest detail has an impact to tie together your whole build. This exhaust tip highlights your rear end by the stainless-steel tip. The M stainless steel exhaust tips give you a stunning
This product is custom-made to order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for production and 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Please note that custom-made products cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Adjustable clamps and 120mm length.
These can be installed by tech-welding, to non 70mm inlet car exhaust pipes.
- Designed by Bimmer Plug in California.
Includes: Four (4) M stainless-steel exhaust tips.
- Glossy UV protectant clear coat is pre-applied, to consider for sun damage and external factors.
- Tools necessary for the inlet adjustment are provided, for ease of installation.
- Ships from California, USA.
- 2015-2020 BMW F80 M3 Sedan.
- 2015-2020 BMW F82 / F83 M4 Coupe & Convertible.
- 2016-2021 BMW F87 M2 & M2 Competition / CS.
- 2011-2016 BMW F10 M5 Sedan.
- 2012-2018 BMW F12/F13/F06 M6.
The exhaust tip's metal is made of 304 stainless steels for maximum durability and anti-rust protection. The exhaust tips are coated with a high gloss heat/UV protectant clear coat for shine and protection. Our exhaust tips can be clamped or welded on.
We highly recommend keeping your exhaust tip inlet size in mind, so the tips will be a perfect fit when it arrives. For perfect fitment with no issues, please measure your inlet diameter; it will be the inlet size you select for your exhaust tip. If you need any fitment help or want to check availability on a specific inlet size, please feel free to contact us via email.
In order to measure the correct inlet size for your specific exhaust setup, please measure the inlet diameter of the piping, which is directly behind your exhaust tip. This is because our exhaust tips will go over your exhaust piping and can be clamped or welded on. For example, if you measured your inlet diameter to be 66mm inlet, you may choose our 67mm inlet option, as once it is clamped down with our adjustable clamps, it will fit your 66mm inlet exhaust piping.