CTS TURBO 8V/8Y RS3/8S TTRS 2.5T EVO DIRECT FIT INTERCOOLER
CTS Turbo is proud to announce our Direct fit FMIC for the 8V RS3/TTRS 2.5T EVO and the 8Y RS3 with updated BLACK finish.
The OEM intercooler delivers underwhelming performance, this platform benefits greatly from an intercooler upgrade. Vehicles at stock boost levels, and especially on tuned cars will all see a large improvement over the factory equipped hardware.
This direct-fit intercooler core is 42% larger than stock and meets our extensive quality control and pressure testing (up to 50psi). Cast aluminum end tanks attach to factory hoses seamlessly to ensure a boost-leak free fit that results in increased horsepower and torque.
Stock FMIC size: 6.3 tall x 25.3 wide x 3.2 thick = 510.05 in3
CTS FMIC size: 10.4 tall x 24 wide x 3.5 thick = 873.60 in3
- Efficient bar and plate construction
- Internal air-directing fins provide smooth flow and minimize pressure drop
- Low-pressure drop, high air flow
- Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
- Complete replacement for restrictive factory part
- Rated for power levels in excess of 700HP
- Cast aluminum end tanks result in superior flow
- Fully compatible with Audi Adaptive Cruise Control, no need for extra spacers or adapters
- Now only available in our new beautiful and durable black finish
- 2018-2021 8V RS3 & 8S TTRS – North American models with larger crash bar (compatible with ACC, no extra spacers are required)
- ROW vehicles require North American spec crash bar or removal of crash bar (8V5-807-109-D)
- 2022 – Current 8Y Audi RS3